Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This baby just isn't ready

:(

I keep thinking she has to be ready to enter the world, but she isn't even close!

At my appointment today I was the same as last week! :( Bummer! This means I haven't dilated a single drop yet! :(
I kept trying for anything and he said I might be a little more thinned. He was just saying that though because I was so bummed.

We talked about stripping membranes next week. Will see about that. He also wants to schedule an inducing date. Really just so that I don't go more than 41 weeks.

I'm disappointed but I realize she just isn't ready yet. Plus the longer she stays the healthier she'll be.

So tonight I gotta start walking some. I did for about 10 minutes last night. I guess every little bit helps right?

2 comments:

Sharmin said...

Hang in there, girl. Logan was the same way, but when he decided to come he came quickly....with a little boost of pitocin.

Shiri Briseno said...

try Taco Bell, it worked for me a friend suggested it