Thursday, January 20, 2011

Showered with gifts

Today was my first shower. It was given by some of my coworkers. I got some great things. Here are a few pics.

This was the food table. Yum, some great desserts!!
Sorry this is blurry. I got $ and multiple gift cards.

I also got this!!! I can't wait to get back to running. I registered for a JEEP jogging stroller and they got it for me!! Woohoo. MH and I will be out running the streets soon in this! I hope to be back in running shape for the Soaring Wings Half in October!

This was a picture of the room we had the shower in.
I never got many pictures at the shower but I got a few pictures of my gifts. I also got a pacifier, wash cloths, diapers, wipes, etc.

It was a great first shower! Thank you CBC.


2 comments:

Sharmin said...

How exciting! It won't be long until you can post pictures of that sweet baby on here.

BabyG said...

Wow you are so lucky Jessica! We don't really do baby showers over here in Oz but that looks amazing. I love your stroller too