Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I wanted to share this....

A few weeks ago I was reading Kelly's Blog and a nice lady had sent her a cute monogrammed outfit. So I decided to check her out on facebook. Needless to say I was ordering something pretty much immediately.
It is from Lois Jean's Linen's.
I love it and will be ordering more from her. Anyhow, I haven't gotten it yet but she is mailing it today. She put a sneak peak on facebook for me!!


I love it!!! If you can't tell my colors of choice are Black, White and Red everything!!!!!

2 comments:

Sharmin said...

I love Kelly, her dad was my pastor when Casey was born. Their family is so special to ours. He still pastors the church my Mom, brother, uncles, and aunt...and lots of other family...attend. Her mom is such a sweetheart!

Angie said...

Thanks for the shout out! Can't wait to see your precious baby girl in it! That is truly the best part!