Monday, January 31, 2011

32 Weeks 5 Days



Pregnancy Highlights:
32 Weeks 5 Days!
7 Weeks 2 Days remain until her due date!
I'm 81.8% through this pregnancy.
I have 51 days remaining until my due date!
Mary Helen weighs around 4-4.5 lbs. She is around the size of a Honeydew (19 in, 4.5 lbs)

I feel pretty good. I can tell that things are getting near the end though. My energy level is dropping, I get winded walking across our campus, I am more restless at night while sleeping, my belly is making it harder to move, get still, get comfortable etc.
One thing new the last few weeks has been that baby girl seems to be laying or poking around my ribs on my right side. OUCH!
So far though I can't complain. I still have hobbit feet but that's not anything new for me.

Our letters for baby girl's wall should be in soon. I saw a preliminary photo today. They look fantastic. I can't wait to put them up. Hopefully no more than 2 weeks to get them to me!!!

No comments: