Wednesday, January 19, 2011

31 Weeks

Today was my Dr.'s appointment. She is doing good. Doc found a HB and measured my belly. So far so good. I am still measuring 1 week early but I'm not putting much stock in that.

Here are the latest stats from the pregnancy:
  • Baby Mary Helen is 31 weeks, 0 Days.
  • I am currently 7 and 3/4 months along.
  • I have 9 weeks/42 days remaining until my due date.
  • I am 77.5% through this pregnancy.
  • She is currently the size of a head of lettuce still, except that she is weighing closer to 4 lbs. I didn't get an ultrasound today so I'm not certain how much she weighs right now. We go back in 3 weeks for another ultrasound.

So far I am feeling great! I have my first shower tomorrow. I also need to post another belly photo.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am behind on blogging and this is the first time I have seen her name! I LOVE it!!! You know I am sooooo partial to a baby girl with a double name!!!!! LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to meet her! :)