Thursday, January 6, 2011

29 Weeks

Wow, I am 29 Weeks 1 Day! Here is the latest shot plus a little info about what is going on with me right now in the pregnancy!

  • I am 29 Weeks and 1 Day
  • Baby is the size of a Butternut Squash
  • Yesterday at my appointment they guesstimated she weighed 3.1 lbs.
  • In case you missed it, we are having a girl! Her name is Mary Helen. We are using a double name, however, we decided recently to give her a middle name and we are currently trying to decide on that. We have narrowed it down to 2 options.
  • My sleep patterns have been great. I get a great nights sleep most nights so I'm very thankful for that.
  • The nursery is coming together and the shower process has began. I currently have 3 scheduled. Two in January and one in February.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You look beautiful! Congratulations on having a girl and her name is really cute. I like the double names.