- Today I'm officially 30 weeks Pregnant.
- I have been pregnant for 210 days.
- I am 75% through this pregnancy so far, meaning I am well over halfway
- 70 days remain until baby girl should arrive.
- In comparison to food she weighs around the same as a head of lettuce (3.2 lbs)
- Last week I found out I passed my Gestational Diabetes Test! Woohoo for that
- My Dr.'s appointments have begun to show more often. I go every 2 weeks now. In a month I'll get another ultrasound but for now we are just having check ups. My next appointment is a week from today.
- Yesterday I started a registry at Babies R Us.
- I have my first shower next week on January 20th. :)
Just a tidbit of info! If you are pregnant and have an iPhone. I love the app iPregnancy. It is awesome!
That's all to report this week!