Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30 Weeks, 210 days, 70 Days remain

Wow, I am 30 weeks pregnant as of today. WOW, WOW, WOW. I can't believe how far along I am. This pregnancy is flying by. Here is a little info about what is going on:
  • Today I'm officially 30 weeks Pregnant.
  • I have been pregnant for 210 days.
  • I am 75% through this pregnancy so far, meaning I am well over halfway
  • 70 days remain until baby girl should arrive.
  • In comparison to food she weighs around the same as a head of lettuce (3.2 lbs)
  • Last week I found out I passed my Gestational Diabetes Test! Woohoo for that
  • My Dr.'s appointments have begun to show more often. I go every 2 weeks now. In a month I'll get another ultrasound but for now we are just having check ups. My next appointment is a week from today.
  • Yesterday I started a registry at Babies R Us.
  • I have my first shower next week on January 20th. :)

Just a tidbit of info! If you are pregnant and have an iPhone. I love the app iPregnancy. It is awesome!

That's all to report this week!

1 comment:

~Angela (mommylawyer) said...

Hi! My husband and I were friends with your husband in law school. Congratulations to you both on the baby! Since you posted about a couple of iPhone apps, I thought I would tell you about 2 more: Total Baby (it costs something, but is SO worth it; helps keep track of sleeping/feeding/diapering and also medical info and milestones for the baby) and Contraction Master (used it when I was in labor with our fourth child and it was AWESOME!

I wish all of you well in the final days before you become parents!
~Angela Highsmith