Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Monday, July 18, 2011
Here we are on Easter Sunday. April 24.Here we are during the Tornado warnings back in late April/Early May. She slept thru it all!
Friday, May 13, 2011
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
This is a gift I got last week. It is a homemade diaper bag that matches my decor perfectly. We can't wait to use it.The car seat base is also already installed. We are just waiting to place the car seat in. I also have all my bags packed in the car. We are pretty much set for her arrival.
This week I've been off for Spring Break. It has been so nice to just relax and enjoy a week off from work. As of now, I may go back a few days next week if she hasn't arrived. The more I work on the front end the longer I can take off on the back end. My plan is around 8 weeks. I will probably go back part time for a few weeks. Will see as we near the middle to end of May.
Hopefully my next post will be a picture of our sweet baby.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
I keep thinking she has to be ready to enter the world, but she isn't even close!
At my appointment today I was the same as last week! :( Bummer! This means I haven't dilated a single drop yet! :(
I kept trying for anything and he said I might be a little more thinned. He was just saying that though because I was so bummed.
We talked about stripping membranes next week. Will see about that. He also wants to schedule an inducing date. Really just so that I don't go more than 41 weeks.
I'm disappointed but I realize she just isn't ready yet. Plus the longer she stays the healthier she'll be.
So tonight I gotta start walking some. I did for about 10 minutes last night. I guess every little bit helps right?
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Wow, I am just in complete shock over it. I mean we are ready but still. We are about to have a B-A-B-Y!
I feel pretty darn good. In fact, I can't complain really. Two nights ago I was up from 1:45-4:45. Couldn't sleep a wink. So I got up and proceeded to finish the remaining thank you notes I had (25). So I am caught up with that. I have one I need to write today though, I got a cute gift last night so I need to get that one done also.
So no sign of baby. I have had two checkups at the Dr. with minimal progress. I have thinned out some but that is all. I go back again tomorrow. I'm really hoping I have seen a little progression. I decided tonight is the night I start walking. I gotta get this baby moving.
I have honestly loved being pregnant. I can't complain about one thing. Morning sickness was minimal, I have slept pretty darn good the entire time, I haven't felt miserable these last 4-5 weeks etc.
My only complaint is I have gained so much weight and my body is so swollen all over. My feet literally look like hobbit feet. I'm not kidding either. I'm also not exaggerating.
On our agenda tonight:
Installing the car seat in the new car.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Still no baby but we are in the final countdown. I finally entered the month she is due! Woohoo. 22 more days!
I have a shower tomorrow so I'll post a few pics if I can.
My other shower got cancelled so no pics of that. :(
I also need to do another photo of my recent belly! It is getting HUGE! In fact a student said yesterday it looked like I was ready to pop! How sweet of him! :(
More to come I promise!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Monday, January 31, 2011
32 Weeks 5 Days!
7 Weeks 2 Days remain until her due date!
I'm 81.8% through this pregnancy.
I have 51 days remaining until my due date!
Mary Helen weighs around 4-4.5 lbs. She is around the size of a Honeydew (19 in, 4.5 lbs)
I feel pretty good. I can tell that things are getting near the end though. My energy level is dropping, I get winded walking across our campus, I am more restless at night while sleeping, my belly is making it harder to move, get still, get comfortable etc.
One thing new the last few weeks has been that baby girl seems to be laying or poking around my ribs on my right side. OUCH!
So far though I can't complain. I still have hobbit feet but that's not anything new for me.
Our letters for baby girl's wall should be in soon. I saw a preliminary photo today. They look fantastic. I can't wait to put them up. Hopefully no more than 2 weeks to get them to me!!!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
The detailing is so sweet. You can tell it took time.
I thought this was just about one of the sweetest gifts ever!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Here it is in the room! We did go with a slightly different chair. The arms are are a little different but for the most part everything is the same! We are really just waiting on some hand made wooden letters and then also some art work to finish up her room.
Not much longer and this room will be finished!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
This was the food table. Yum, some great desserts!!
It was a great first shower! Thank you CBC.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
It is from Lois Jean's Linen's.
I love it!!! If you can't tell my colors of choice are Black, White and Red everything!!!!!
Here are the latest stats from the pregnancy:
- Baby Mary Helen is 31 weeks, 0 Days.
- I am currently 7 and 3/4 months along.
- I have 9 weeks/42 days remaining until my due date.
- I am 77.5% through this pregnancy.
- She is currently the size of a head of lettuce still, except that she is weighing closer to 4 lbs. I didn't get an ultrasound today so I'm not certain how much she weighs right now. We go back in 3 weeks for another ultrasound.
So far I am feeling great! I have my first shower tomorrow. I also need to post another belly photo.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
- Today I'm officially 30 weeks Pregnant.
- I have been pregnant for 210 days.
- I am 75% through this pregnancy so far, meaning I am well over halfway
- 70 days remain until baby girl should arrive.
- In comparison to food she weighs around the same as a head of lettuce (3.2 lbs)
- Last week I found out I passed my Gestational Diabetes Test! Woohoo for that
- My Dr.'s appointments have begun to show more often. I go every 2 weeks now. In a month I'll get another ultrasound but for now we are just having check ups. My next appointment is a week from today.
- Yesterday I started a registry at Babies R Us.
- I have my first shower next week on January 20th. :)
Just a tidbit of info! If you are pregnant and have an iPhone. I love the app iPregnancy. It is awesome!
That's all to report this week!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
- I am 29 Weeks and 1 Day
- Baby is the size of a Butternut Squash
- Yesterday at my appointment they guesstimated she weighed 3.1 lbs.
- In case you missed it, we are having a girl! Her name is Mary Helen. We are using a double name, however, we decided recently to give her a middle name and we are currently trying to decide on that. We have narrowed it down to 2 options.
- My sleep patterns have been great. I get a great nights sleep most nights so I'm very thankful for that.
- The nursery is coming together and the shower process has began. I currently have 3 scheduled. Two in January and one in February.