Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Swatches Arrived

The swatches to the bedding I want arrived yesterday. I am almost certain this is it. The top part is the sheets and the bottom part is the comforter and dust ruffle. I still really like it. My goal is to order the first of January.

I'm still working on a few other things such as some block letter for baby girls room. I'm still trying to decide if I want to make them myself or order them. Will see.



Here is a picture of baby girl. She is doing good. She measured almost 3 lbs. YIKES, we might have a chunky thing on our hands. She is going great though. We tried and tried to get her to give us a good shot but it didn't work. This was one of her legs that we got. Best we could do!
I will be 27 weeks tomorrow.
I go back every 2 weeks now. Doc says one more week till the 3rd Tri. Whatever. I have pretty much made it. Some reports say this week, but it doesn't matter to me. I'm just happy to of made it this far without any complications.

I hope to take a photo of our Christmas card tonight so I can post that. I just keep forgetting.




























No comments: