Sunday, December 26, 2010

The room is coming along

I'm going to wait to post pictures, but the room is coming together.

On Christmas Eve they called to say our furniture was in. So we headed to pick it up. The best part was the chest of drawers was already put together and the crib was rather simple.
So the room is set up so far with both of these items. Then today we went to purchase a few more items such as 2 lamps, a rug, curtains, a mattress pad for the bed and a few other little items.

I promise I'll post a picture, but we are waiting to get the bedding in.
My goal is to order it tomorrow. It says it will ship in 1-3 days so hopefully we will have it in 2 weeks or less. Our chair won't arrive for another 3 weeks though! :(

I'm off all week so we plan to continue working on the room and going to register at a few places.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: