Friday, December 17, 2010

Officially purchased a few big baby items

So the last few weeks the husband and even my mom have spent several hours looking at multiple locations for baby furniture. We've even gone multiple places 2 or 3 times to look.

Anyhow, I was beginning to feel slightly frustrated because for one I couldn't find anything in person and two the black cribs are few and far between.

So here is the crib and dresser we finally found. In the end we went with the Espresso color because I couldn't find a black crib/dresser I liked. So here is what we bought from Babies R Us. So this week a friend of mine recommended a glider chair to me. She bought one when her son was born so I thought I would at least check it out. Can't hurt. I found it online and literally jumped for joy. It was the first glider I had seen that I actually LIKE. I mean I have liked others but not this kind of like. So, I found a dealer in the town over from us and BAM, hubs is going today to buy it! Will take 4-6 weeks though to arrive. Oh well, that is purchased and MIL bought it. Even better! So here it is:
So I am very excited to have these items purchased! All we do now is wait on them to arrive. Husband took off the week after Christmas so we have big plans to work on some assembly of a few of these.

The baby's room is coming together!






1 comment:

Shannon said...

Those are all mega cute! Seriously, I think that's the first changing table and glider that I've seen that I liked!