Friday, December 10, 2010

Odds and Ends

So this is a really random blog post today so I think I'll do bullet points:
  • My Christmas Shopping is complete. I lack donating a little money but for the most part I am FINISHED! All I need to do now is wrap those suckers and I'll be ready for the 25th.
  • I worked Bethlehem again last night. I am pooped. This weekend though I am busy too. Helping my sister, attending a shower, then making cookies for our small group project, etc. Shew, it'll be a busy one.
  • Next week I work at least 5 nights. Man, I hope I make it. If I can just make it to December 19 I am pretty much smooth sailing till Winter Break.
  • Baby Girl is doing great. She is growing. In fact, she weighs around 2 lbs now. She is around the size of an eggplant. Seems crazy that all of a sudden we are growing bigger and bigger. Including my stomach.
  • I am planning on taking some photos. I just need to find the time to do it. Plus look cute, plus have the hubby home so he can take it, etc. etc. etc.
  • Only 9 more working days and my vacation begins. So looking forward to being off and at home!
  • I think my sinuses are officially worked up. They have been off and on all year. I think I've been to the Dr maybe 3 times with a sinus infection. I need to go now but I'm just avoiding it. It is enough to be annoying, but honestly with being pregnant, I don't really want to take anything for it. I'm just hoping it will eventually go away. Ha!
  • I think that is all for now......

No comments: