Monday, December 6, 2010

Hubs felt the baby move

Last week we were watching the Bball HOGS on TV. We were watching and baby girl was very active. So I told the hubs to put his hand on my belly. Sure enough he felt her move. What a moment. So neat. We both commented how funny it was that he felt her move for the first time during a Razorback Game!

Speaking of Razorbacks. They made it to a BCS game! Woohoo. The Razorbacks are taking on Ohio State at the Sugar Bowl in January. Woo Pig!

Things are going good, I'm just staying SUPER busy right now. I worked 3 nights last week and this week I work at least that if not more. It will be worth it in a few weeks. I just gotta make it to vacation!

Yesterday leaving Sunday School I fell. Man did it really hurt my pride. I was so embarrassed. I wasn't hurt, I went right down on my knees, so baby wasn't hurt at all. It just hurt my pride. When we left church I was telling the husband about it and I all of a sudden busted in tears. I guess it is hormones but gee, I cried all the way home. Then cried again when I told my mom about it. Needless to say, I think part of my problem was exhaustion.
I went home and took a 2 hour nap.

25 weeks on Wednesday......I'm almost to the 3rd Tri! Woohoo!

13 more days of work.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww, you poor thing!

We need more belly pictures please and thanks! :)

Sharmin said...

You may have a little Razorback cheerleader in there! I usually hurt my pride more than anything else when I fall. Glad it didn't hurt you.