Tuesday, December 14, 2010

99 Days and counting

Well as of today baby girl should be here in around 99 days!

Today I started making a "To-Do" list. I feel like I need to begin scratching things now. I mean I've already listed 20 items on it and that took all of about 2-3 min.

Yes, I am a list maker. Without my lists to check off I'll forget so many things.

This week is almost half over meaning my busy week is almost half over. I'm grateful for that. Tomorrow is my only free day this week and we are heading to dinner with my sister and BIL and then doing a little more glider looking. Still trying to narrow down all my decisions before registering begins.

My first shower isn't scheduled yet, but we are currently working on a few dates. Wow, this baby is gonna be here before I know it. It is scary and exciting all at the same time.

Today I also requested a few samples of the bedding I think I'm purchasing. I hope I like it when it arrives! If I do, I'm planning on purchasing it ASAP.
I want it here so I can begin putting this room together.

Tomorrow I'll be 26 weeks.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love a list!!!! I cannot believe you are getting so close! It's exciting! :)