Thursday, November 11, 2010

21 weeks

So I hit 21 weeks yesterday. It is crazy how fast the baby is growing. We were the size of a banana last week and this week...Spaghetti Squash. EEK, I bet she gained several ounces this week. On average our baby weighs around 1 lb now. Crazy. I read something the other day that said go to Walmart and pick up a 1 lb bag of powdered sugar I think it said and that was equivalent to how much the baby currently weighed. Ahhh. I'm trying it tonight when I go grocery shopping.

I took a photo a few weeks ago when I was a little over 19 weeks. It isn't a great photo, but it gives you an idea that I am growing!! This is it:
This weekend I am heading out of town for a big shopping weekend to celebrate a birthday of a friend of mine. I have gone and printed off several coupons for some stores such as Gap, Carters, etc. I'm hoping to do a little clearance shopping for baby girl this summer. Will see how that goes. Momma could use another pair of maternity jeans but other than that I am ok on stuff. May buy a few Christmas presents if I see something.
Mostly I'm just going for fun!!! We plan on eating at Cantina Laredo...YUM! They have the best homemade guacamole EVER! Plus I love the tortilla soup they have.

Only 6 more days of work and I'm off for an entire week. We get the entire week of Thanksgiving here. I love it and can't wait to have my first ENTIRE week off! I love working for a college!
In a few more weeks I'll turn around again and get almost 2 weeks off! Woohoo! Can't wait.

Happy Veterans Day!

No comments: