Friday, October 8, 2010

Garage Sale plus hog game

Shew, what a busy week I have had.

Went to next town over twice this week to visit new baby. Didn't take anymore photos last night though.
Then my grandmother isn't doing good and was put in the hospital. Looks like she'll be okay but still.
Then, tomorrow is the big garage sale. When I say big, I mean big for us, but tiny for most. I have a few furniture pieces, books, decorator items, scrapbooking stuff etc, but that is it.
I'm hoping they all sale. I have already sold one item and someone else told me they wanted another one of my items. WOOT!! I love to sale stuff to people!! Especially when it means decluttering my house!!

This is our first big step in getting the babies room ready. We knew we had to get rid of stuff first so we've been cleaning out and putting things in a "garage sale stack". The next big step is having the sale. Once that is over we have some cleaning of the room we want to do such as vacuuming, cleaning baseboards etc.

We decided we wouldn't paint the room. Our house is painted all neutral colors and we opted to leave it that way for resale purposes. So once the room is clean we are ready to begin our search for baby stuff!

I turned 16 weeks on Wed. I feel pretty good. Just ready for 2 weeks from today! I should know the sex!! Can't wait for that!

Oh and the Hog game is this weekend! We are playing TX A&M in Dallas. It is on TV so on Saturday at 2:30 I'll be watching the game and probably snoozing from the early morning garage sale! Go Hogs!

No comments: