Wednesday, October 27, 2010

19 Weeks

Today I am 19 weeks. That means I am almost half way to having this baby. WOW, I've got tons of stuff to do.

We haven't even started the babies room yet. We have it cleaned out, but I've got to repaint, order furniture, find bedding, etc.

So this is a glance at what I like. The only change will be Red trim instead of pink.
I keep trying to post the picture of it, but it only shows mostly the bed so you'll have to click on the link above.

Please let me know your thoughts......

We also got our results back from our quad screening. Everything came out negative! Thank you God for answering our prayers.

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh I love it!!! I had thought about if we ever have a girl, I would do her room in red, black, and white!! Adorable!!!

The Lewis's said...

Check on overstock.com for bedding. I found a great deal on Cade's set from there:)