Monday, October 18, 2010

17 weeks 5 days

So I hit 17 weeks last Wednesday. My blogging skills are obviously not top priority right now.

We've had a very busy few weeks at work and I'm not sure when it will slow down.

Wednesday I hit 18 weeks and on Friday we are finding out the sex of the baby.
We've been waiting for this since the day we found out. Honestly I look back and think it took forever to get here, but honestly is hasn't been that bad.
We are so excited to see and hear what this baby will be. Very excited can you tell.
On Friday I plan on taking another photo of myself, so I'll post the good news along with a photo soon!

I am also excited that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner! I love this time of year!!!

1 comment:

photomama said...

congratulations, I have just started blogging again after a year since my daughter was born.