Monday, August 2, 2010

Loving cherries this time of year

Long time. No post!

As I type this I am enjoying some nice cherries. Yum!

This weekend the hubs and I went to St. Louis to see the Cards play!
Fun times. We also went to the Zoo. They have a great zoo. Makes LR
look even worse.

I am pretty wiped out today. In fact I'm looking forward to going home
and crashing. Gor the last 2 weeks I've been doing early morning
workouts. Needless to say this morning I didn't get it done but I hope
to resume tomorrow.

The new job is going great. I am loving the short commute.
I am trying hard to get my office decorated. School starts in 2 weeks
or so. I really hope to have it finished by then.

I'm off to finish these cherries.

Jessica
Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sharr said...

cherries sound yummy, but on my current dietary plan I am not allowed to have them.. :( so i am making it up with watermelon .
Sounds like a great time at the zoo and the game...
hope you get some rest soon .. you deserve it :)

Dawn said...

My girls and husband LOVE LOVE cherries too. We have some in our fridge as we speak ready to grab and eat. I on the other hand do not like them. I like cherry flavored stuff but just not actual cherries.

Andy Bryant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy Bryant said...

I love cherries too! We have some here at the house and I've discovered that a bite of cherry goes well with my morning cup of coffee. Not thrown into the coffee, or in any kind of creamer. Just take a bite then drink some coffee. Its nice.