Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Round 2 of news

2. I got a new job. I have known for about 4 weeks, but I've kept it quiet for a little while. I've now began telling friends.
I have been looking for a new job off and on in the town I live in for a while. Just because with a family in our future it would be nice to have a job in the same town as I live. Well, about 6 weeks ago I was approached by the college I am going to work for.
This is a neat story and maybe I'll share it another time, but lets just say that my husband and I prayed about this situation and God revealed to us the answer.

I am going to work for a local college in our town. My title will be Development Officer and Director of Special Events.
My first day is July 12.

My last day at my current job is July 6.

I'm still trying to figure out this blogging from my phone stuff. I wonder if blogger is having issues?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That's great news! Congrats!!! Is this the same college that I go to or one of the other ones?

Brans~Muffin said...

What a Nice Treat to Find this blog! My Weight Fluxes the same way, I have thyroid disease its so frustrating at times! Good Luck!