Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Heading West....

So in 2 days my vacation begins. If you are a long time reader, you know that I normally do the beach every year. Well with the oil disaster we cancelled.
Instead we are heading to the following:

We are first heading to Santa Fe, then the Grand Canyon, Vegas and Phoenix.

Hence the reason I've been trying to learn how to blog from my phone. I am trying it out to see if I can blog while we are gone. I should be able to at least post a few pictures during the journey. That is my plan at least.

Anyhow, I am super excited to still be going away. I've been to Vegas and Phoenix but the other places I haven't. I'm also looking forward to just the husband and I going as well.

The drive won't be pleasant but the memories will.

See ya from the road! (I hope)!



2 comments:

Brandi said...

Have a fun and safe trip!!!

Shiri Briseno said...

I was born and raised in Santa Fe ( the food is fabulous there, if you need any recomendations let me know) and we now live 100 miles north of Phoenix. Have a wonderful trip passing through my part of the country.