Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So much pollen

Wow, so much pollen is out right now. It bothers me a little but not that bad. I was stuffy last night when I went to bed and then I had a sore throat this morning. I just wish we would get tons of rain so it would disappear.

Blogging hasn't been high on the priority these days. I've just been swamped with so many activities that I don't seem to get around to blogging as much anymore.

Food is going great and so is exercise. I'm back on ST these days. I've always done some form of it, but I go in spurts when I do more than others. Been doing good these last few weeks. My gym offers so many classes I can take so I might as well take them.

Tonight is church night. So, I won't get any exercise tonight. Wednesdays are just a hard day for me to get it all in.

I also have so much on my DVR....Wow, I need to stay at home for a day to catch up.

We are Lost watchers....Anyone else? This show is strange.

No comments: