Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Guess I'm on a weekly posting basis these days

Work has been busy, but that seems to be the norm these last few years! I'll never forget 5 years ago when I took this job, I literally played solitaire and begged for stuff to do. I am now at the point I am begging for help. Looks like I'm getting it though.



So yesterday our car hit a milestone:

200,000 miles on our 2004 Honda Accord. WOW, I can't believe it. We will of had this car 6 years in July. We drive it like crazy as you can tell. So, we hope to make it another 100,000. The awesome benefit is we paid it off about a year or so ago. WOOT for no car payments. Come on Honda you can do it. Just a few 100,000 more miles to go!

Food has been so so. I do so good for about 3 weeks and then I hit a wall. I am in that wall period right now. UGH! I am trying to get back in the swing of things. I am still exercising though so that benefits me.

As for exercise, I ran 5 miles on Saturday with friends. I stopped 2 times for about 2-4 min each. Otherwise it was continuous. WOOHOO. I've been stuck on 4:1 for so long that sometimes it makes running long distances without stopping uncomfortable.

I'm glad that today is Wednesday! I LOVE it that the week is half over.


1 comment:

Delfin Carbonell said...

Take it a day at a time and remember we are all here in Europe rooting for you and for your car!!! I have a Volvo, 19 years old and ONLY 200,000 kms!!! Have loads of fun. Delfin (male).