Today is a hair appt. Looking forward to ending my day a little sooner. I leave in 1 hour 5 minutes but I'm not counting.
Let me see.....
Tuesday I did abs and cardio. The weather is so beautiful I couldn't resist being outside, so after abs I hit the track with a friend. Then hubs and I did 30 more min. later in the day.
Yesterday was a DOR. I just have a hard time getting it all done on Wednesday with church.
Tonight is back to Ab class. I honestly think my abs are improving. I haven't been a complete regular attendee, but for the most part 1 time per week since January. I can tell in my abs for sure. Not sure what else I will do. I'm not going to run because on Monday and Tuesday my lower shins were killing me. I think it is time for new shoes.
I don't' know when I'll get that in.
Protein Shakes...Someone asked so I'll give my few recommendations.
1. Jillian Michael's Whey Protein-I just tried this last week for the first time because I wanted a small container. I am ordering a new kind and it won't be in till tomorrow so I didn't want to buy tons. Plus I like to buy small and try. NOT ALL SHAKES ARE GOOD! Anyhow, I liked it. It was Double Chocolate I believe. The beginning taste is the normal proteiny kind of taste, but at the end it has a hint of a chocolate nestle crunch. Notice I said hint. By no means does this taste like a nestle crunch. It just seems maybe a little bit like it to me.
Anyhow, I purchased it at Walmart!
2. Designer Whey Chocolate-I have just tried this, I found some while in South Carolina so I picked it up. It is decent. I mean not TO DIE FOR, but decent.
3. Designer Whey ARIA for Women-I haven't yet tried, but I got some ordered. I was looking for something designed for women without artificial sweeteners. This one was recommended by a friend.
4. Syntha 6-Also a good brand. I have some strawberry at the house, but I have sense realized that I'm not a huge fan of strawberry so I have it for back up use. I drink it occasionally.
5. Lean Dessert is another one I've tried. I'm not a HUGE fan of it though, they have tons of flavors. Lots of girls at PNP use it.
6. EAS-Another one from Walmart. I like the premade ones and will use those when I'm limited on time.
7. Matrix 5.0 Orange-I used this when I first started and loved it. It is good, but I got burnt out.
8. Optimum Nutrition-Another good one, it is a casein shake.
Anyhow, those are a few of my favorites. You really just have to branch out and try it.
I am chocolate fan, so I normally do chocolate over vanilla or even strawberry.
Also, for chunky shakes. I use my magic bullet to mix it up. Works great and has no chunks. I do also have a shaker cup that I purchased at GNC. It has a metal ball in it to help with the chunks. I use it when I am away from home. You gotta shake for a minute or so, but it does work.