Thursday, April 29, 2010

10 things

So here are 10 things about me. I get tagged often and never post.....
1. I am one of 5 children. I have 3 older sisters and a younger brother. All of our names start with J: Jennifer, Jill, Janna, Jessica, Joe.

2. I will be 32 years old in 6 days. I can't believe how time flies.

3. I will also be married 8 years in about a month. Oh my. I remember that day so well. It seems like days ago. Our anniversary is May 25.

4. I sleep with socks on. Yes, I can't stand cold feet. Hubs like to put his cold feet on me in the winter. I hate it. I mean despise that cold feeling.

5. I have only been camping once in my life. Well, maybe twice. I'm going with friends on Memorial Day Weekend and I am so excited. Several months ago the hubs and I attended a benefit dinner for a local college. We went to the silent auction and bid on 2 sleeping bags and a tent. We won! So we figured we might as well break them in. We are going to Mt. Nebo. I am excited but nervous too...What if I have to pee in the night? I can't imagine having to find my way in the dark....Snakes....EEK!

6. I am reading the entire bible in one year. I started January 1 and I am in II Chronicles now. I am excited to read the entire thing. I purchased a Message Bible to help. So far it has worked great. Hubs is reading the bible also, but he skips way ahead and is in Daniel.

7. My husband I are LOST watchers. We started the show way back when and have kept up. Even during the times when the show can get way confusing. I am interested to see if this is all a dream or what??????
Only a few more episodes remain.

8. I work for engineers. Civil engineers actually. We work on Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants, as well as other things. Anyhow, I just got back from attending the Arkansas Water and Wastewater Environmental Association Conference. It was Sooooo exciting! -Ha!

9. My birthday is approaching as I mentioned above. I am going to a spa this weekend for a pedicure and massage. I can't wait!

10. So I've been working on this top 10 list for a week almost. Wow, I gotta start blogging more.

2 comments:

Shiri Briseno said...

we watch Lost too, I really hope it answers all the questions at the end or I will feel really frustrated we've invested a lot of time in that show LOL! Happy Birthday

jackson said...

nice post keep blogging, please out my blog,... thanks
http://jabrasr.blogspot.com/