Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekend Plans

First of all the Wampus Cats Basketball team is in the state championship game...Go Cats!
Traveling to see them play tonight. Go Cats!

This weekend I am just hanging around. I have plans to do things, but nothing huge. Tomorrow I am going shopping with my dad and sister. My sister recently announced she is pregnant. I think she is 12 or 13 weeks. I can't remember exactly. I found out when she was 6 weeks. She announced to everyone else a few weeks ago. Anyhow, tomorrow she wants to hit up the local consignment shop to see if they have any maternity stuff she might want. So I'm going to go with she and my dad. My mom is out of town, this is her yearly "sister" trip that she and her sisters take.
Anyhow, we also plan on lunch with my MeMe (grandmother) and then Saturday night we have a Sunday school get together.

Sunday will be the normal church, choir and dinner with friends.

I was thinking this might be a low key weekend, but I'm not so sure. I have plans tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. Shew.....

Last night was running club. We did 4 miles. It went good. Next week I hear we are doing speed work. I am dreading that, but I know I need it if I plan on getting my 5K time faster.

I am ready for the weekend.........How about you guys?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm ready! Come on 3pm!

Shannon said...

Oh and GO CATS! 2 to run, 2 to fight, and 2 to hold the ball! (I think that's right? It's been a while!)