Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Keeping track of race bibs

Several years ago when I first started running, I would scrapbook my races. Well, time isn't available now, so I started doing something different.

I found these key rings at Office Depot recently, so I snatched those up. Seeing as I just ran a race, last night when I went to put my latest one away, I decided to get all of them out. Here is the current product:




I have a total of 16 races I've done since March of 2006. Those range from 5K's, 10K's, Marathon Relay's, Half Marathons and one full. I love this idea of keeping track of the races.

I told my husband last night that I really wanted to get my marathon stuff in a shadow box. I hope to do that sometime this spring.

Anyhow, last night we did 3 miles. Sooooo HOT! Wow, amazing how it was freezing a few weeks ago and now it is 70 degrees and HUMID! YUCK! It was an okay run, but man I've been beating my legs up these last few days. Started with weight training on Saturday and then I ran on Sunday and then last night. EEK, they are slightly sore. So shouldn't of worked legs on Saturday morning. I even took it really easy!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Cox said...

That is REALLY cute!! Love that you have kept all of your race bibs! I only have one so far, but I think I am going to steal your idea as I add more. =) Too cute!