Thursday, February 25, 2010

3 Things Thursday!

1. Today I have a Dr. apt. Nothing big just check up stuff. I get to leave work early! WOOT! I love time off.


2. I am loving hot tea right now. When I wake up in the am I have tea. Then throughout the day I have a cup or two. I am buying the Celestial Seasonings Caffeine Free. I'm trying not to have as much coffee so I'm drinking this instead. Don't get me wrong, I still have my morning cup or two, but I've been having this also. I usually use 1 splenda in it. This isn't the exact kind I buy. I couldn't find it on google images, but it is called the Fruit Tea Sampler. All the kinds are really good. It has Peach, Blueberry, Raspberry and a few others. All are really good...peach is probably my least fav.
3. Last night we tried a new chicken enchilada casserole that you do in the crockpot. I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. The hubs wasn't so happy when he noticed it was going to be a casserole. Anyhow, it actually turned out really good. He took back his unhappiness.

Okay, I need to finish up some stuff for work before I leave! Happy Day before Friday!



No comments: