Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sick

So I am under the weather. Probably because in AR this week the temps are in the 60's, last week they were in the 20's! My sinuses are killing me.
I finally went to the Dr. yesterday! Yep, Sinusitis. I am also having some nose issues, so they did a nose culture. Will see what happens with that.

I just know I am ready for these meds to kick in. I wanted to take today as a sick day, but no, I have projects due at weeks end. I never get to use my sick time. Seems like every time I'm sick, I can never use it. :(

I am still doing good with my eating and exercise, well, I haven't done anything since Monday and I probably won't tonight. I feel like I need rest. I hate to use my days off in the middle of the week, but I'm afraid if I don't rest, this junk will only get worse.

Hopefully I can go to a class on Thursday, if not, maybe I can do a walk.

I got asked to sing in the praise choir, but I told them no. I just don't feel good and I can't guarantee I'll be up to it.

Just 2 more hours of work today! I am ready. I'm thinking I might skip out on church tonight also. I just need some rest.

3 comments:

erre. said...

Hi Jess!
I like your blog!

Brandi said...

Aww Jessica hope you get to feeling better! Rest is probably the best thing! I hope my meds kick in soon too!

prashant said...

Hopefully we will get better soon!

Work from home India