Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sick, tired, busy, crazy weather

Shew...I know crazy title, but that is how I feel.

1. Still sick! Enough said, I'm tired of talking about, so I know you are tired of hearing about it. Now my ears hurt!

2. Tired of being sick

3. 3 projects due and I'm still not totally comfortable with this new In Design program I a learning.

4. Crazy weather is suppose to hit our area. You see in AR they predict and then about 10% of the time it happens. Then when it does, man does it ever! They've been warning us of this storm since Tuesday and I guarantee the eggs, milk and bread are GONE! I have a few things in the house I can work with. My parents don't live far either, so I can always go over and be with them if worse came to worse.
So who knows, all I know is tonight and tomorrow we might be in for a storm. Ice mostly!

I hope to rest regardless. I gotta get over this looming crud!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Girl sorry you are still sick! I think I have finally beat mine into submission! haha

Hate I missed you last night. I got there right at 6:30 and then stayed after to talk to my friend and her kiddos. I thought I saw your hubby once but wasn't sure and I knew he didn't know me so I didn't say anything to him.