Monday, January 4, 2010

Recap of 2009

So here is a little info about me from 2009:

January: Ran the Phoenix 1/2 Marathon with some PNP gals!

March: Ran my first marathon and loved every second of it. I WILL and I am saying this again, I WILL do another one someday!

May: Turned 31 and celebrated my 7th wedding anniversary, also joined our first church together as a married couple! Still very happy about that decision! We are loving our church!

June: Went on an awesome vacation to the Beach for a glorious 8 days! It was wonderful and I loved it. Already planning this years big vacation!

August: Decided to get baptized again in our new church. Both of us had been before, but we made it legit by being baptized in our new church. Not to mention as a couple! Awesome!

September: Daniel started his refereeing again and we both geared up for a busy fall. In between his high school games, my attending most all the Conway High games and the Hogs football, shew, we were busy!

October: Walked a half with my mom and her sisters as well as my sister and SIL. Had a wonderful time rooting them on!

November: Enjoyed a great Thanksgiving with family, church, friends, etc.

December: Holiday parties, fun stuff, time with family and friends! I also took off some time at the end of the year and loved it.

Wow, last year did have its ups and downs, but overall, it wasn't so bad!

I look forward to next year and all the cool things we have in store! Here's to 2010!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hope 2010 is full of many more ups!

Shiri Briseno said...

may 2010 be a year full of blessing for you and your family!