Monday, January 18, 2010

Good eating and exercise are paying off

I have done really well these last 3 weeks. Today starts Week 4. I so far have seen a consistent loss each week on the program. Wow...eating good and exercising shows results. Who would of thought?

So I downloaded this ap for my Iphone called Loseit. Anyhow, it tells me I may not reach my goal until May 31, 2010. HELLO! I put in a small loss though each week. I don't want to shoot for the stars and be really disappointed. Slow and steady wins the race! The ap is pretty interesting though, I like it.

Anyhow, this weekend I did cardio on Friday, a weight class and more cardio on Saturday,and then cardio yesterday. MAN and I feeling the weight class. We did a gazillion lunges. Oh, it has been so long since I worked lunges that hard! WOW. That is a good feeling though.

Anyhow, I am loving my new gym and all the cool possibilities! Tonight my plan is to try ZUMBA! I lack rhythm so this should be interesting! I hear it is fun though!

Exerise Minutes so far: 803/1250

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Great job Jess. You are doing AWESOME!! So proud of you just jumping back in and hitting it hard. So glad you feel better and the scale is showing you the love you deserve. Have fun at Zumba. I haven't ever done one but I have heard it is good.

Shannon said...

Great job! Was the weight class with Cristin? She teaches Spin. You should definitely come tomorrow night! Come a little early though to get a good bike!

Heather said...

Zumba is FUN!! I should have looked for you at the gym Saturday....I was upstairs and saw all the weight class people doing lots of lunges!!! :)
OH- and to answer your question....I shoot for 2000 calories a day. I am still breastfeeding my daughter, and they say you need 2300..but that seemed like a little too many for me, so I have been doing 2000 for the last few months and it has been fine.

prashant said...

Rest is probably the best thing! I hope my meds kick in soon too!

Work from home India