Monday, January 11, 2010

Going day by day!

Last week I worked out 5 days for a total of 323 minutes. My current total for the month is: 473. Remember I'm trying to hit 1250 by January 31.

Last week I did an ab/core class and let me just say WOWZERS!!! It was hard, but really good. Glad I did it.
I am also wanting to try Spin and Zumba. I have a crazy schedule this week with activities at night. Usually I don't have this much going on, but this week I do. Work stuff plus extra activities means this week I'm just going to have to roll with the flow. I would like to get in 300 minutes of exercise. I think I can if I just stick to my plan.
This is it:
M-Off (Bunco with the girls tonight)
T-90 min of weights and cardio after cheer practice
W-45 min of cardio before church
Th-Off (work function)
Fri- Cardio or something before cheer game
Sat-weight class and cardio
Sun-Cardio

I can do it, but I need to try and stick to my plan. Some days I will work out longer if I have time just to help me accomplish my workout goal this week!

Food is still going good also. I am counting my points and journaling everything I eat. I am losing some weight, but I'm tyring not to let that consume me. I do feel better and my clothes are fitting better.
I'm 2 weeks in and still feeling food about my goal! Trying to lose about 20 lbs. With us hoping to start a family soon, I really want to get off some of this weight I've put on over the last few months.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Great job! What ab/core class did you do? I'd like to try Zumba sometime, but I think we might be fixing to switch gyms. Long story. :(

I looked for you after I got done with the weights, but I didn't see you or the girls you were with. I remember seeing one of them at the Half training, but I have no idea what her name is! You were doing great on the elliptical! :)

The Laughlins said...

Good luck to you!
I can tell you it is TOUGH after having a baby to lose weight!
I had my son 4 months ago, and I wish I'd have been at a healthy weight before I got pregnant.
I only gained 30 lbs with him, and I've lost all of that and then some, but now I'm working on the stuff that was there before! Would have been so much easier if I was at my goal weight before getting pregnant, but what can ya do!?!?
Good Luck!

Lex said...

YES!
Do try Zumba! It is so much fun!!!

Shannon said...

The weight class you're taking on Saturday.. is that the 9am class? Is it tough?

donna said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色