Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let the madness begin

So I'm a day late, but December is here! I can't believe it. My calender is stocked up. I have something just about every night from now until New Years.
Wow, I need to start making a few priorities.

Last night I signed up to do a local 5K, and I didn't do it. I just didn't feel all that good. I got my shirt and I went home. Yes, I totally just didn't do it. Shame on me.

I was able to get started on our Christmas Cards last night. I have about 20 of the 80 accomplished. I spent about 2 hours on the 20. EEK at that rate I'll be New Years getting these things out.

I still haven't joined the gym. I know, I'm totally slacking. The problem is why join when I know I won't go yet. I am going to try and join on Monday, but next week I can only go on Tuesday! UGH! I told you I have a calendar that is totally stocked full of activities. Again, I gotta start working on some priorities.

Next week Bethlehem starts at Church. I'll give more details on that later. I'm working in the candle shop. I am so excited.

23 days till Christmas!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I totally forgot that 5k was last night - good thing I didn't sign up!

My family worked the candle shop once a few years back at Bethlehem! I had so much fun!