Thursday, December 3, 2009

30 Day Challenge

I am doing a 30 Day Challenge that I sort of made up on my own, but posted on Phit-n-Phat.

I started it yesterday. I am challenging myself to 30 days of good eating and exercise. I'm going to see what kind of results I can see in 1 month.

This is a busy month for me, but honestly, I need to try and hold myself accountable and do well. I have several parties/functions to attend, and I figure if I don't commit to this, I'll be miserable in January.

So the idea behind this is to get a jump start on the New Year. I already plan on joining a gym and I want to do that before January also. I want to get familiar with the classes and such before the craziness begins. Plus I want to try and eat decent during this time. Yes, food will be everywhere, but I just want to try and limit the junk I consume.

I need the hubs to take some pictures of me and my measurements. I hope to do that tonight.
I have also challenged myself to NO weighing during the month. Come January I'll weigh and retake my measurements and see how I did. I can do this! I am determined to do it.

Anyone up for the challenge? I'll take supporters!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Sure! I took my measurements a few weeks ago... and pictures this summer.. LOL I'm so not retaking pictures.. ugh. :) But, I'll try my best to do the challenge!

Dawn said...

You know I am on board with you and totally doing this too. You can do it Jess. JOURNAL!!!

Shiri Briseno said...

I admire your dedication, I to struggle with my weight and dedication. I am eager to hear how it goes for you.

Brandi said...

I'm eager to see how this goes for you Jessica. I myself need to be doing something. I haven't ran but once since the half in October and I can tell! I will keep this in mind and maybe just maybe it will motivate me to get off the couch!