Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Under the weather

The last few days I've just been under the weather. I'm not feeling up to par these days. I'm better but still not feeling 100%.

Work is busy and hectic....

I'm so glad that Thanksgiving is approaching. I love this time of year. I'm also looking forward to a few days off.

So I decided I'm joining a gym. Not until after Thanksgiving but I am. I'm excited about that. First and foremost, they have a pool! Maybe I'll finally tackle that Tri I've been wanting to do. Plus they have tons of classes and also spin. I've always wanted to try a spin class. I'm interested to see how that goes.
So, I'll be an official gym member soon! Yippee...I can't wait!

Tonight is Sushi Night and Church Night!

I am about done with my Christmas shopping. I am so excited about that. Plus I got the work client gifts bought. Yippee for that! I'm on a roll in that department.

I know this was dry and boring, but at least I posted!

2 comments:

Heather said...

If you join the same gym I go to, we could be workout buddies! :) How about those CATS?!?! Could you believe that win?

Shannon said...

I was going to tell you - they were doing a promotion where they waived half the joining fee or something like that...but that might have passed - definitely worth checking out though!