Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Recipe Review

So I made the cheese dip for Bunco and several people have asked me about it. (Brandon)

It was okay. I think I would rather do ground beef. I may try that next time. Don't get me wrong, it tasted good, but I think I would prefer ground beef over sausage.

Bunco was fun. We had 20 people play. This group has grown so much.

I have a busy week and weekend. I have projects at work, church tonight, high school game tomorrow night, church function on Friday, razorback game on Saturday. Busy, Busy, busy.

Tomorrow night is the last regular season Cats game. So sad....
The husband is going to call the Jr. High game before this game and then we'll both go watch the high school game together. All year long I've had to go by myself. Not tomorrow, he'll get to go. Of course I always sit with friends, but this is the first game he'll get to see with me.

I know this is short and not much, but work is so busy...........

1 comment:

Angie P said...

I love bunco...glad you are doing well!