Friday, November 20, 2009

Go Cats!


I'm heading to the Conway/Cabot game-7A playoffs. We stared off the season to a rough start, but we've battled back and actually improved dramatically. Hopefully we can continue on. Cabot is good, last time we played them they won, it was a decent game though. I think we can hang in there! Come on Cats! This morning I was listening to the radio and and a local program called Conway a Cinderella story. Hopefully we can continue that on tonight with a victory!
Tomorrow is the Hog game. We are taking on MS State.
It is in Litte Rock, which means 45 minutes from home! WOOT, I love it. Tomorrow night we have dinner/movie plans with friends. Lookin forward to that! We are going to see the new Sandra Bullock movie. "The Blind Side" I saw this story done on ESPN about 6 months or a year ago. It looks like a heart warming story.

I'm suppose to run in the morning, but right now, I'm honestly thinking sleeping in sounds better. Yes, I am bad. I'll admit it.

I'm about to head to Cabot! Go Cats!
Happy Weekend......Next week=Short Week! SWWWEET!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh I can't wait to see that movie either!

We are going to be at the Hogs game tomorrow too!