Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fabulous day off!

Yesterday was fabulous! I grocery shopped, cleaned, caught up on a little laundry, cooked, worked on Christmas Cards, etc.

It was by far a very productive day. I never get a day off in the middle of the week. Made me wish I worked part time and had a little time off every now and then.

Today is Thursday and I'm gearing up for a busy weekend. I have lots on my plate and so little time to do it in.

I'm also coming to post that I've done cardio 2 days in a row! Give it up for me. I'm on a roll! That is 3 days of exercise I've accomplished so far this week. I should be on target to get in my 4th on Saturday. Still planning on running with my friend.

Today I'm going to Holiday House a benefit for a local group in AR. My sister and I are going to rummage around and see if we can score any deals! Last year I got some great wrapping paper. I'm hoping I can do that again!

No comments: