Monday, November 9, 2009

Exercise Routine

What a busy weekend. It started on Thursday with the Cats game. We won! Actually, it was a really close game and in the end the Conway Defense held them from scoring.
On Friday I worked. Not sure why I did. Everyone was off and I should of taken off myself. I came in and worked until noon.
When I got home on Friday I took a 2 hour nap. Man did it ever feel good.

Friday night I volunteered to help with a ministry called Growing with Grace. I had a great time doing that and the hubs was gone to his last regular season football game so it worked out good. I will for sure volunteer again. I had a great time.

Saturday we woke up bright and early for the HOG game. We won that game also! It was just a winning weekend all around. Oh and the Cowboys won too!

Sunday was church activities, another 2 hour nap and then choir practice. We are gearing up for the holiday season so we've been practicing every Sunday since September I think. We did have a few weeks off but we are locked in to every week with Christmas nearing.

This week is busy also, however, I'm going to make it a goal to exercise this week. I am going to start some new circuit training with weights tonight. Then tomorrow I would like to get in good walk/run. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are nights I'm out, so I'll have to figure out what I can do. Saturday I've been asked by a friend to run at least 6 miles with her to help her train for her marathon next month. She is breaking it up and I got 6-8 miles with her. I haven't done that kind of distance in a while. EEK!
So here is what my schedule looks like for right now:
M: Weights
T: Long Walk
W: Off
Th: Off, maybe a short walk if I can get that in after a rehearsal I have
F: Off (going to the CATS playoff game)
S: Running 6-8 miles
S: short walk

So I can't guarantee I can do all of this, but I'm laying it out to see how I do. Even if I do 50% of this, that is a start!

No comments: