Monday, November 16, 2009

Awesome weekend!

I took this with my iphone so not great quality, but here we are at the CATS game on Friday night. What an awesome game. We battled back and forth all night long. Fayetteville came back and scored on us with just a few seconds left in the game, but Conway pulled it out with a touchdown with 5 seconds left on the clock. It was awesome. As you can see it was rather chilly. I'm all bundled up. I didn't get home until 2 that morning though! Boooo.....
The next morning, I got up at 8:30 and did 10 miles with a friend. We didn't run all of it, but I did bust out a decent run seeing as I haven't really run for 2 months. oops!

We had a really busy weekend, but a fun one. This is my last full week before Thanksgiving. I'm so excited. I'm ready for a small mini vacation!

Tonight I was invited to play Bunco, but I think I'm going to pass. I'm honestly about half sick. I sang in the choir yesterday at church. That means we start at 7 am and do 3 services. My little voice is tired. Then on top of that, we had a rehearsal last night for the Christmas program. I was really tired after that was over.

I'm off to try and make Monday as productive as I can....

No comments: