Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wow, October is here!

I can't believe today is October 1. Do you realize that we only have 3 more months until 2010! WOW, I just can't believe it. Time is honestly flying by so fast that it's frightening.

So my trainer did a blog on the competition I placed in. Check it out! I was super impressed with 3rd place! My friend Dawn and her husband won the couples challenge.

Today we're expecting heavy storms down south. In fact, the weather is already looking sort of dreary and nasty. This morning I broke out my corduroy pants. I'm sure it was a little soon, but I was ready. I'm sort of cold natured anyhow, so even in the summer I'm wearing my cardigan around the office.

So because I got the new iPhone, I had to purchase these! They are covers for my iPhone. I actually purchased a red one and a grey one but when I went to look at the site to get a picture they were gone. Perhaps I purchased the last ones? Anyhow, they had TONS of other cute colors. I think I could of purchased one of each color, but I opted for 2 only ! This is the site. The name of the lady that does them is TheFinickyStitcher. Check this cute little thing out:

I love it! Can't wait to get it in. Isn't the Internet the most wonderful tool. Honestly, you can find anything. I'm just smitten with it. I'll post some pictures when they arrive. I also ran across her blog.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That's a very cute carrying case for the phone!