Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Recipe for disaster

I left home today thinking the husband had put my lunch in the car. OOPS! I got to work this morning without my cooler.....NICE!

So, I figure today isn't going to be easy!

I have my weekly WW meeting today and usually I hit up the local health food store afterwards, so hopefully I can find me a few things to make it through the day.
I have a few things in my desk I can scrounge around with, but I know it won't cut it! While at the store today I'm stocking up on more toasted edamame. I've been lovin that stuff.

I have heard lots of great things about Amy's products. I finally decided to try them over the weekend. I just tried the burrito.
Anyhow, I will definitely buy these again. I think it was around 250 cals maybe, it had a pretty good amount of protein. Again, I will buy these again. Maybe they will have them today and I can grab one for lunch.
That's my hope.

So lots of people are sick in our office....Just to name a few things: Stomach Bug, Swine Flu, Bronchitis, sinus infections, annoying coughs, etc.
I'm trying so hard to stay well. I'm crossing my fingers I don't get anything.

Tomorrow is the annual Flu shots at work. Our company pays for it in hopes we will partake and then stay healthy. Heck, I'll take a free shot. We are also going to get the pneumonia shot as well. Just trying to keep ourselves as healthy as possible.

I'm off to drink my coffee....it tastes awesome today!



No comments: