Monday, October 5, 2009

Monthly Bunco Night


Tonight is my monthly Bunco group. We meet every first Monday of the month. I've been playing off and on for about a year or so and about 3-4 months ago, I offered to help start a new group with our church Sunday School Class. WOW, what a turn out we've had. We had to bump it up to 16 players recently, which is so cool! I love that so many women want to come and play and have fun. For me this is a social game. I just love being able to sit around and visit.
Exciting!

This weekend I was really lazy. It was actually able to catch up on some much needed rest. I slept in, took naps, rested, stayed in etc.
I still feel like both myself and my husband are fighting sick. We've both not felt 100% these last few days. Both of us are taking our vitamins though. We really don't want to get anything.

The hog won against TX A&M so that was good.

This weekend we play at home!


No comments: