Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lovin me some cottage cheese

I bought some cottage cheese the other night at Wal-Mart! 1% in fact. I've always tried to like cottage cheese, but just haven't been a fan. I see so many things about it in the clean eating magazine and also on PNP.
So I once again tried it.
Today I mixed in some strawberries and a few walnuts.

I think I found me a new protein snack! I LOVED it. I thought I might sprinkle some splenda on it, but I didn't need it. It was sweet enough with the strawberries. YUM, YUM, YUM! Okay, I'm going to post a picture of it, but for Brandon and the husband who both make comments about my food, just don't look at the photo, it'll probably gross you out!
I have a WW meeting today, errands to run, food to make for a friend, small group tonight, etc. Busy day! Gotta get going!

So, how do you eat your cottage cheese?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love cottage cheese - I eat mine plain! MMMM good!

Teresa said...

Love the stuff. Didn't used to though. I mix in some apple sauce, SF of course, or even any of the others. They have blueberry and cranberry.