Friday, October 2, 2009

I won a blog award

So I don't win these very often. Brandi tagged me as a winner so here we go. I'm just going to share 7 random things about me.

1. Today I'm wearing my Marathon pull over I purchased for the marathon! It makes me remember that day and how awesome it was. I now need to decide if I'm going to take the challenge on and run another one. My favorite picture. This was prayer before the race! I'm sort of hidden back in the back of the circle.

2. Last night I watched Dirty Dancing. Yes, I grew up watching the movie. Poor Patrick Swayze. Last night it was on the Family Channel and they had some never before scenes. I think they did good when they deleted a few of them.

3. Every year at Christmas I make my own Christmas Cards using a stamp from Stampin Up. I think I've made a decision on what I'm going to do this year. Now I need to get it ordered and work on it. I usually procrastinate, but this year I'm vowing to do some preliminary work in order to save me the stress. Here was my card last year. I make about 80 Christmas Cards and this year I'm afraid I'm increasing that number by 20 at least. With our new church friends we've made I can't leave them out.
This year I think I'm buying this stamp.

4. Tonight is Homecoming for the Conway Wampus Cats....Guess I'll go and support my high school. I'm thinking I'll make me a shirt. Will post a picture of that later. I bought this cool cat I'm going to iron on.


5. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love it when the trees start changing colors.

6. My favorite color is orange. Yes, I even had an orange wedding. LOVED IT!
Me with my sisters and my friend Jenn. Jenn is on the far left and my sisters are Jennifer in the back, Jill next to me on the right and Janna off to the side.

7. My husband is taking me to lunch today. Yippee...We don't go to lunch often because we don't really work close to one another. Even though we carpool he is on one side of town and me the other. I think were going to a pizza place we like. I'm getting a salad that they have. So yum!

Okay, the hogs are playing TX A&M this weekend so wish us luck. We have lost 2 games in a row and I know our team is down. Come one...Even if you aren't a hog fan, help root us on!

1 comment:

Shiri Briseno said...

congrats on the award you have a great blog. Nice pics too!