Friday, October 30, 2009

I love Fall....

I love this time of year. I'm not a huge Halloween fan, but I love the changes in temperature and the beautiful fall leaves. Not too mention, one of my highlights! Day light savings time!

Don't forget to change those clocks back.

Weekend plans:
I'm working all day today! Boo..... Then tonight my grandmother and I are going to dinner and then I'm heading to the Conway game.
Saturday the only thing I have planned is the grocery store, a little cooking and the Fall Festival at church. I volunteered to do games. Hogs play on Saturday night, I may watch the end of the game.
Sunday is church stuff all day and then dinner with friends. They are coming to my house this week.
Last night I spent all night. Literally from 5:30-10:00 cleaning up/straightening around the house. My floors needed desperate attention and so did some of my furniture. I dusted, vacuumed, cleaned, etc. I must say it looks pretty spiffy!

I'm really glad to see the weekend rolling around. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend! I'll leave you with a picture of some pumpkins! I love the color orange!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope you have a great weekend!