Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Drive by post

Really quickly....

Busy day for me and I'm trying hard to get it all in.

The chicken recipe was great. My only complaint was when I reheat it, I'll do it in the oven or toaster. Microwave is sort of gross.

Only a few more days till my half. I'm trying to remember but I think this is my 6th half marathon! WOW......
This race is a family affair.
After my marathon last year my mom really wanted to do a race, fast forward to today and we are gearing up for her FIRST half marathon! She's maybe done 1 5k ever! She went from nothing to a half. The fun part is her sisters are participating also, so not only is it my mom and her two sisters but also me and my sister plus my sil! Gonna be a giant family party!

I'm ready........

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh how fun! I will be there too so I will look for you guys! I'm planning on running but I know there will be quite a bit of walking in there too! I won't be near as fast as I was last year but that's OK!

Dawn said...

Jess, the half marathon is going to be GREAT! So awesome that you get to do it with all of those people you love. What a wonderful experience that is going to be.

Can't believe this is your 6th. YOU GO GIRL!!! Plus you are a MARATHON RUNNER too. WOOT WOOT!!

Heather said...

YAY! I will be praying for you on Sat.!~