Friday, October 9, 2009

Cute as a bug in a rug

So I got home and my iphone cover arrived. I actually bought a gray one also, but with this being similar to HOG colors and the game being this weekend I selected the red one for the weekend. Isn't it adorable?!
I'm telling you, please go check this lady out. She has some really cute stuff! It took about a week to arrive, but that was because I live way down south and she lives in Canada. It was so worth the wait. As I was typing this, someone sent me a text and I had to take it out of my case! So cute with that little button on top!

So yesterday I got my muffins made. I tried a homemade recipe. They turned out fabulous! I made 48 muffins! Then I also got the wedding present bought....I was on a roll yesterday! Oh and the new OPI color! LOVIN it. I promise to post the name. Flu shot went well, but man my arm is slightly tender. We also got pneumonia shots so I got stuck in both arms! Yes, last night it was rather difficult trying to get comfortable. Especially when you lay on your side to sleep.

We are headed to Fayetteville tonight. The hogs are taking on Auburn. I'm scared!

Have a good weekend friends!