Monday, October 12, 2009

Clean Eating....

I'm really trying hard to get back on that wagon again. I absolutely love the Clean Eating Magazine that Tosca Reno does.

Anyhow, I have subscribed to the magazine for a year or so and they have some great recipes. So I pulled a few of them out and started looking to see if I could find some new stuff to make.

I plan on hitting the grocery store tonight for the following stuff:
Chickpeas
Raw Carrots
Spaghetti Squash
Apples
String cheese
Cottage cheese 1%
Strawberry's
Oranges
Bananas
Tortillas
English Muffins
Ground Turkey
Tomato
Lettuce
Asparagus
Mushrooms
Baby Spinach
Sundried Tom.
Chicken
Veggies
SF Pudding
Egg Whites

I'm also going to start drinking protein shakes again!

Tonight my plan is to make some hummus...I'll post the recipe and the finished product in the morning.

I also plan on prepping up stuff like oatmeal, omelette's, turkey burgers etc for breakfast and lunches.
It'll be a busy night for me tonight.

I'm also going to start hitting the weights again. With my groin injury I'm limited on the cardio so I'm going to hit the weights and see what kind of progress I can start making!

No comments: